Copyrighted illustrations

Saturday 9 May 2009

My final uni project completed
















These are double page spreads for a children picture book. Its called "The Three Growing Pigs" they are having fun outside then their mother calls them in for a meal, they ate pies! They then got bigger and then they moved out and lived on their own. Its such a sweet story which I made up myself, I was inspired by the story called "The Three Little Pigs" I think this is the way of teaching children that they have to move out one day, and telling the story this way through pigs is a good idea. I painted these illustrations with acrylic paint on acrylic paper. It was fun to do!





2 comments:

  1. Francine, these are AMAZING and I cannot believe how much your work has developed in the past year!! I really hope you get into children's illustrating *fingers crossed for you* your work is lovely and charming and I'd love to have books like that if I ever had children... and if you're ever feeling charitable you could illustrate my stories for me ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amanda, I know this is a very very very late reply :) that project was hard work though :)

    ReplyDelete