Copyrighted illustrations

Monday 16 March 2009

Current Semester B work

Above, this is one of the illustrations which I have just finished for D&AD Student Awards 2009 competition. This is for a smoothie drink called PJ's who have sponsored for D&AD Student Awards 2009. On the actual piece(s) of work (which now have been submitted to D&AD) had the actual PJ's smoothie bottle on them which they wanted the entrants to do. Now I have to hope for the best and see whether the judges will like them or not. I hope I win but you'll never know. I can't wait.
These illustrations took me ages to finish because I was painting with acrylic paint on top quality acrylic paper. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I never wanted to use Photoshop for my work because that isn't me. Painting is always my favourite way of working. Once I have finished painting them, I scanned them onto my computer (once the illustrations have dried from painting) and then I put PJ's bottles on each illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment